Back or neck pain can be relentless, preventing you from performing your normal activities of daily living. At Sport Ortho Urgent Care, our highly trained orthopedic providers are prepared with the skills and knowledge to help you get back to a fully active lifestyle without the constant ache of debilitating back or neck pain.
What are common back and neck conditions treated by Sport Ortho Urgent
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Strains, sprains, and spasms
- Compression Fractures
- Spinal stenosis
- At Sport Ortho Urgent Care, we are prepared with on-site digital x-ray and experienced orthopedic providers to perform a rapid diagnosis and help establish an underlying cause for your back or neck pain. Once identified, your provider may offer one or more of the following treatment modalities:
- Physical Therapy
- Corticosteroid injections
- After discussing and establishing an individualized care plan, your provider will monitor your progress closely to ensure your pain is relieved. If surgical intervention is required, your provider will discuss your options with you.