Finger pain can be caused by an acute injury, such as jamming or smashing your finger, or it can build up over time from arthritis or an overuse injury. Regardless of the cause, loss of finger usage can be quite frustrating, limiting your ability to perform your normal daily activities. With advanced on-site digital x-ray and our team of experienced orthopedic providers, Sport Ortho Urgent Care is ready to help establish the cause of your finger pain and create an individualized care plan so you can resume normalcy at a faster pace.
What are the most common finger conditions treated by Sport Ortho Urgent Care?
- Trigger finger
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Ganglion cysts
- Ligament damage
- Joint sprain
- Adult and pediatric fractures
- Tendon injuries
- Based on your imaging and examination findings, your provider may offer one or more of the following treatment modalities to aid in your care:
- RICE – rest, ice, compression, elevation
- Corticosteroid injections
- Physical therapy
- If your finger condition requires surgery, your orthopedic provider will discuss your options with you at your appointment.