Your knee is one of the largest joints in your body responsible for weight-bearing, mobility, and absorbing shock. When pain strikes, it can contribute to difficulty performing everyday activities. Whether you’ve experienced an athletic injury, or you’re suffering from arthritis, our team of orthopedic providers is prepared to help you get back to normalcy with on-site digital x-ray and individualized care plans best suited to your personal needs.
What are common knee conditions treated by Sport Ortho Urgent Care?
- Sprains/tears of the ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL
- Meniscus tears
- Pediatric and adult fractures
- Baker’s cyst
- Calf strains
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Osgood-Schlatter’s disease
- Tendon tears
- At each Sport Ortho location, you will obtain on-site digital x-rays and a complete knee exam by one of our experienced orthopedic providers to help them further understand your knee condition. Once accomplished, they may offer any one or more of the following treatment modalities:
- RICE – rest, ice, compression, elevation
- Bracing and/or crutches
- Corticosteroid injections
- Physical therapy
- After assessment and establishing your knee condition, surgical intervention may be necessary. If so, your provider will discuss your options with you.